- The very first St. Louis Bar and Grill opened its doors in Toronto in 1992.
- We started franchising in 2002 and now have 50 locations in Ontario and 3 locations in Atlantic Canada, with National expansion underway!
- 2016 Median Gross Sales Average per Unit was approximately $1.7 million dollars.
- 1 in every 4 franchise partners reinvest in multiple franchise units.
- We have a GREAT Food-to-Beverage Ratio of 56:44.
- Chain wide, we are #1 in Draught Beer Sales per square foot in Ontario.
- An additional 10 franchise units are slated for development in 2017 throughout Ontario and Atlantic Canada.
- We are fully committed to the bottom-line profitability of our individual franchise partners.
- We provide a fully comprehensive 5 – 6 week Training Program on all facets of ownership and operation as well as 2 -3 weeks of Operational Support post-opening.
- We offer flexible ownership structures and franchise models positioned in the underserviced niche of “fast-casual” dining – part restaurant, part sports bar, part local neighborhood bar and grill.
- Our goal is to provide great tasting, comfort food in a casual, local neighbourhood bar and grill setting while delivering exceptionally warm and friendly service.
- St. Louis Bar and Grill has become one of the most highly-recognized, widely respected 100% Canadian franchise brands.
- If you have a passion for our truly superior product offering, exceptional customer service and a business model that thrives on simplicity and distinction, give us a call – we’d love to talk to you!
- Initial Franchise Fee: $40,000
- Training Fee: $10,000
- Royalty Contribution: 6% of Weekly Gross Sales
- Advertising Fund Contribution: 1.75% of Weekly Gross Sales
- Total Turnkey: $800,000 – $900,000
- Bank Financing (CSBFP): up to $350,000
- Minimum Equity Required: $450,000 – $550,000
DOWNLOAD OUR FAQ SHEET: